- How It Works
- A Step-by-Step Guide
Passing out flyers from multiple Book Clubs offers families a wider selection—and helps you earn more Bonus Points faster. See how each club supports students at different ages and interest levels.
Toddlers to Fours
- Board Books and Interactive Picture Books
- Books for Sharing and Reading Aloud
- Learning Puzzles and Games
- Picture Books, Storybooks, and Phonics Sets
- Rhyming, Counting, and Alphabet Books
- Hands-On Learning Materials, Puzzles, and Games
- Storybooks Featuring Favorite Characters
- Picture Books and Early Chapter Books
- Phonics, Sight Word Sets, and Learning
Learn more about these Book Clubs and the concepts they support.
Extend character education outside the classroom.
Print a reproducible that gives parents tips on creating a reading-rich home that encourages literacy.