1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, a Scholastic Book Clubs Red Apple teacher must order from any Scholastic Book Clubs catalog by March 31, 2013, or send a postcard with teacher’s name, grade level, school name, address, and telephone to: Red Apple March Monthly Moment, P.O. Box 714, New York, NY, 10013-0714. All purchases must be made and postcards received by March 31, 2013. Winner will be notified by April 16, 2013. Scholastic Inc. (“sponsor”) is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, mutilated, postage due, incomplete, or illegible entries or mail. YOUR ORDER IS AN AUTOMATIC ENTRY INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
2. Winner will be selected by a random drawing. Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, mutilated, postage due, incomplete, or illegible entries or mail.
3. Sweepstakes is open to all Red Apple Scholastic Book Clubs teachers teaching in U.S. schools in grades PreK through 12 and who are legal U.S. residents. Employees, and members of their families living in the same household, of sponsor, and its parent, subsidiaries, brokers, distributors, dealers, retailers, affiliates, and their respective advertising, promotion, and production agencies, (collectively, the “related entities”), are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. One entry per person.
4. Five (5) Winners will receive an all-expense-paid two-day-one-night trip to IRA in San Antonio, TX, to attend the Scholastic IRA breakfast. Winners must be available to travel between April 19, 2013, and April 22, 2013, in order to accept this prize. (Value of this prize is $2000.00.)
5. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to release sponsor, each prize provider in this sweepstakes, and their respective related entities from any and all liability for injuries or damages of any kind sustained through participation in this sweepstakes and/or use of a prize once accepted.
6. No cash substitutions, transfers, or assignments of prizes allowed, except by sponsor in case of unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. All matters relating to this sweepstakes shall be subject to sponsor’s sole discretion, and sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding on all entrants and the winner. The winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of notification attempt, or an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting the prize, the winner grants to sponsor the right to use his or her name, likeness, hometown, biographical information, and entry for purposes of advertising and promotion without further notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winner may also be asked to attend and participate in media and/or public relations events (the “media events”) designated by sponsor, prize provider, and/or requested by various media outlets. Upon sponsor’s request, and subject to winner’s availability, the winner agrees to participate in such media events without any further compensation. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release sponsor, prize provider, and their respective related entities, and hold each of them harmless, from any claims relating to their participation or non-participation in any media events.
7. The name of the prize winners (available after April 16, 2013) will be listed on the sponsor website at scholastic.com/clubcontests. You may also obtain a list of the winners by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winners List, Red Apple March Monthly Moment, P.O. Box 714, New York, NY, 10013-0714 by May 20, 2013.
Sponsor: Scholastic Book Clubs, Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012