1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, students must identify two items in the classroom with names that rhyme. Then the student must create a poster (no larger than 11"″ x 14") that explores the rhyming object names. Students may use pictures, words, or both in their posters. Entries must be mailed to: Rhymes All Round Contest, P.O. Box 714, New York, NY 10013-0714. Entries must be received by April 19, 2013. No other means of entry accepted.
2. Winners will be selected based on creativity and execution. Winners will be notified on or about May 10, 2013. Scholastic Book Clubs, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, mutilated, postage-due, incomplete, or illegible entries or mail.
3. Contest is open to students in grades PreK–1 who are legal residents of the United States. Employees, and members of their immediate families, of Sponsor, and its parent, subsidiaries, brokers, distributors, dealers, retailers, affiliates, and their respective advertising, promotion, and production agencies (collectively, the “related entities”), are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. One entry per person.
4. There will be ten (10) Winners who will each receive a Words and Pictures Creativity Kit with $100 worth of art and writing supplies. (Approximate retail value of this prize is $100.00.)
5. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to release Sponsor and their respective related entities from any and all liability for injuries or damages of any kind sustained through participation in this contest and/or use of a prize once accepted.
6. No cash substitutions, transfers, or assignments of prizes allowed, except by Sponsor in case of unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. All matters relating to this Contest shall be subject to Sponsor’s sole discretion and Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding on all entrants and the winner. By accepting the prize, the winner grants to Sponsor the right to use his or her name, likeness, hometown, biographical information, and entry for purposes of advertising and promotion without further notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winner may also be asked to attend and participate in media and/or public relations events (the “Media Events”) designated by Sponsor, prize provider, and/or requested by various media outlets. Upon Sponsor’s request, and subject to winner’s availability, the winner agrees to participate in such Media Events without any further compensation. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor, prize provider, and their respective related entities, and hold each of them harmless, from any claims relating to their participation or nonparticipation in any Media Events.
7. The names of the prizewinners (available after May 10, 2013) will be listed on the Sponsor website at scholastic.com/clubcontests. You may also obtain the names of the winners by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope by June 22, 2013, to: Winners List, Rhymes All Round Contest, P.O. Box 714, New York, NY 10013-0714.
Sponsor: Scholastic Book Clubs, Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012