- Internet Field Trips
- Truckin' Around the Solar System
Explore the outer limits of our solar system on the web
- Lesson Plans
Explore the properties of air, water, color, and light with bubbles.
- Capture the Wind
Early Childhood, K-2
Challenge students to bag the wind with this hands-on activity.
- Dirtmeister's Science Lab: Egg-Citing Science
A hands-on experiment with acids and bases is lead by science expert Steve Tomecek
- Dirtmeister's Science Lab: How Can You Force a Physical Change in Matter?
A hands-on experiment with matter led by science expert Steve Tomecek
- Dirtmeister's Science Lab: The Air Is There
A hands-on experiment with air and temperature is lead by science expert Steve Tomecek
- Fact or Fable
Does Aesop's tale "hold water"? Find out with this experiment.
- Ice Is Nice
Check out these "cool" winter science activities.
Observe what happens when ice-cold water mingles with warm water.
- Water Construction
Science skills will flow as freely as water in this water table activity.
- Will It Float?
Getting there is all the fun when you do these shipshape experiments.
- Online Activities Teacher Guides
- SciMan Says Super Science Game Teacher's Guide
The teacher's guide to the online activity that has students uncover the mystery science subject.