- Celebrating 100 Years of Flight
- Celebrating 100 Years of Flight Teacher's Guide
100 Years of Flight allows your students to explore the history, science and adventure of humankind's journey through the air.
- Internet Field Trips
- CyberHunt: Benjamin Franklin
Celebrate the accomplishments of a favorite famous founding father online.
- History of Flight
K-2, 3-5, 6-8
Take off on a journey through the Web to discover the history of flight.
- Inventions: From Ideas to Reality
Discover inventions that have shaped the world we live in today.
- Mathematicians Through History
Follow history's great mathematical minds, from the advent of the abacus to the hand-held calculators of today.
- Rockin' Robots
Investigate the latest advances in robotic technology and artificial intelligence.
- Lesson Plans
- The Glorious Flight
Explore the history of flight with activities related to this Caldecott-winning book.
- Cereal Science
This hands-on experiment asks students to figure out how cereal makers invent new recipes.
- Got the Message?
Find out how a telegraph sounder works.
- Inventions Online Theme Unit
Learn about famous inventors, explore everyday inventions, and even imagine a new invention for the 21st century.
- Magic School Bus: Gets Programmed: Computers
Can you follow program just like a computer? Find out.
- Magic School Bus: Under Construction: Structures
Try to build a strong bridge with gumdrops and toothpicks.
- Magic School Bus: Ups and Downs: Floating and Sinking
Experiment and change the shape of clay balls to study how different objects float and sink.
- Take a Hike!
Children learn about health and fitness while enjoying the great outdoors.
- The History of Flight
Explore the history, science, and fun of flight in America since 1903.
- Online Activities Teacher Guides
- SciMan Says Super Science Game Teacher's Guide
The teacher's guide to the online activity that has students uncover the mystery science subject.
- Bicycle Built for Technology
Compare an early and a modern bicycle to discover how inventions are made of many smaller inventions.
- Speedy Inventions
Read a graph that shows how inventions dramatically changed transportation travel times through history.