- Celebrating 100 Years of Flight
- Celebrating 100 Years of Flight Teacher's Guide
100 Years of Flight allows your students to explore the history, science and adventure of humankind's journey through the air.
- Internet Field Trips
- Astronaut Cyberhunt
Visit outer space with the Astronaut Cyberhunt.
- Star Stuff: Astronomy on the Web
K-2, 3-5, 6-8
Go on a galactic Internet journey to discover more about stars and other astronomical phenomena,
- The Sun
Do online research to learn more about our closest star--the Sun.
- Truckin' Around the Solar System
Explore the outer limits of our solar system on the web
- Lesson Plans
- Out of this World: Space Rocks
Make "craters" with marbles, ping pong balls, and aluminum foil balls.
- Sees Stars: Stars
Students do this take-home activity and then report their star counts and explore why stars cannot be seen in the daytime.
- Sharing the "Christmas Eclipse"
Prepare your students to observe the December 25 partial solar eclipse.
- Space Science: Adventure Is Waiting
A dynamic education program to build student skills for grades 3-5 and 6-8 in both science and language arts.
- Telescope and Solar System
Assemble a telescope and solar system mobile and explorer outer space.
- The History of Flight
Explore the history, science, and fun of flight in America since 1903.
- The Rocky Planets
Take off for space learning about Mars, Mercury, Venus, and Earth. (PDF) Source: Exploring the Planets!
- Online Activities Teacher Guides
- Challenging the Space Frontier: Teacher's Guide
Lesson-planning suggestions for using the Space Frontier online activity in the classroom.
- History Mystery Teacher's Guide
A teacher's guide to the online activity that has students figure out the mysteries in History!
- Scholastic News Teacher's Guide
Lesson planning suggestions for using Scholastic News in the classroom.
- Science Interactives Teacher's Guide
Take your students on a journey of science, from the inner structure of a single strand of DNA to the planetary systems of distant stars only recently discovered by astronomers.
- SciMan Says Super Science Game Teacher's Guide
The teacher's guide to the online activity that has students uncover the mystery science subject.