- Lesson Plans
- Not-So-Messy Hands-On Science
Four fascinating and fun science activities that guarantee twice the science learning with only half the mess.
- Unit Plan: Water Water Everywhere
Explore how the same water has been reused for millions of years and learn how the roles precipitation, evaporation, and condensation play in the water cycle.
- Unit Plan: Water Works Wonders!
Early Childhood, K-2
Children will learn where water is found, how it's used, and how it moves and changes forms as they explore the wonder of water.
- Wet All Over: Water
Dive into hands-on activities and learn about the water cycle.
- Where Do Rainy Days Come From?
Introduce the water cycle process with engaging, hands-on activities. Source: Instructor magazine
- Online Activities Teacher Guides
- Weather Watch Teacher's Guide
Lesson-planning suggestions for using the "Hurricanes!" online activity in the classroom.