- Internet Field Trips
- Earth Day Cyberhunt
Explore vital issues as recycling, land conservation, and the long-term survival of all living things.
K-2, 3-5, 6-8
Introduce students to the effects of erosion.
- Shake, Rattle, and Roll
Feel the noise about earthquakes on the Web.
- Lesson Plans
- Dirtmeister's Science Lab: How Does Rain Shape the Earth?
A hands-on science experiment with soil erosion led by science expert Steve Tomecek
- Rocks and Rolls: Water Erosion
This activity demonstrates how running water moves earth and creates new landforms.
- Weather Watchers Theme Unit
Early Childhood, K-2
Find a variety of weather-related activities across the curriculum.
- Online Activities Teacher Guides
- SciMan Says Super Science Game Teacher's Guide
The teacher's guide to the online activity that has students uncover the mystery science subject.
- Mile High Ice
Explore Antarctica's ice sheet with this activity. (PDF) Source: Interactive Geography: Polar Regions