- Internet Field Trips
Go on a treasure hunt for information about amber.
- Lesson Plans
- Digging for Dinosaurs
Take a cyberjourney back to the Mesozoic Era and learn fascinating facts about dinosaurs.
- Dinosaur: Scholastic Recommends
Find helpful books to use along with the Dinosaurs! online activity.
- Dwelling With the Dinosaurs
What would it be like to live with the dinosaurs? Find out.
- If Dinosaurs Were Alive Today
What would it be like if dinosaurs still roamed the earth?
- Magic School Bus: The Busasaurus: Dinosaurs
Make a fossil and find out if dinosaurs were the biggest, meanest animals that ever lived .
- Research Starters: Dinosaurs
Start researching this science topic: dinosaurs, from Grolier Online.
- Unit Plan: Clifford Learns About Dinosaurs and So Do We!
Learn about dinosaurs through literature, poetry, science, math, art, drama, and movement.
- Online Activities Teacher Guides
- Dinosaurs! Teacher's Guide
Lesson planning suggestions for use of the Dinosaur! online activity in the classroom.
- SciMan Says Super Science Game Teacher's Guide
The teacher's guide to the online activity that has students uncover the mystery science subject.
- It's a Whatsasaurus???
Students create and name imaginary dinosaurs.