Solutions for Professional Development and Learning
The call for effective math teaching and learning has never been more critical. With the transition to the Common Core State Standards, teachers need to focus on what is most important to prepare students for success in college and career.
Now Scholastic offers implementation training and job-embedded coaching with Scholastic Math Inventory to ensure that educators can:
- Focus instruction on critical foundations
- Use data effectively to drive instructional decisions for accelerated learning through Algebra 1
- Interpret growth and set obtainable goals for students and teachers
- Analyze growth data to identify areas of effectiveness
- Explore differentiated instruction in math
- Forecast outcomes and make placement decisions
For schools using SMI, additional individual-training and data-coaching professional services support your implementation and your transition to the Common Core.
Already using SMI and looking for additional data coaching? Ask a scheduler to call you to reserve your coaching days.