FASTT Math provides everything you need to ensure fluency and automaticity. It is easy to use, easy to implement, and easy to see results! Students work independently for just 10 minutes per day, 3 to 5 times per week. Adaptive specifically for each student, the FASTT system manages the pace, level, and multimodal instruction.
FASTT Math is the perfect solution for all 2nd and 3rd graders to ensure fact fluency, as well as appropriate for intervention needs for grades 4 and beyond.
All students—including Title I, Special Education, and at-risk students as well as students learning math facts for the first time—will build fact fluency fast.
Only FASTT Math's Software Gets So Much Done In So Little Time
Convenient Implementation Options
The perfect complement to any core math program, FASTT Math suits everyone’s daily schedule. With NEW anytime/anywhere access, implementation couldn't be easier. Learn more about implementation training on our Professional Development page.
- Daily Instructional Math Block
- Computer Lab Period
- Pull-Out Intervention
- Extended Day or Homeroom
- Summer School
- NEW: At Home!
Support for English Language Learners
FASTT Math Next Generation includes several support strategies for English-Language Learners (ELLs):
- Visual models build mental representations of facts and promote transfer of learning for ELL students.
- The monitored response time can be lengthened to allow more time to respond.
- The number of problems presented during instruction can be reduced for students who need more time to absorb new information.
- The audio function can be turned on or off, and students can listen repeatedly to any instructions they may have missed.
For Spanish speaking students, FASTT Math Next Generation is provided fully in Spanish. With the click of a button, teachers can select students to receive all audio and interface instruction in Spanish.