FASTT Math can be integrated with funds from states, local districts, private foundations, and other sources. The federal funding programs for which it qualifies include:
- Title I, Part A — Improving Basic Programs
- Title I, Part A — Supplemental Educational Services
- Title V, Part A — Innovative Programs
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- Special Education/Response to Intervention (IDEA)
Scholastic is committed to providing the best learning tools and environment for your students. A key part of our commitment is helping you understand, identify, and secure funding opportunities.
Learn More! Visit the Scholastic Funding Connection.