Why Scholastic U?
Research has shown that literacy is the fastest route to school improvement.
Scholastic U helps every teacher build instructional skills in literacy,
enabling all students to achieve success. Scholastic U's
Common Core courses and resources provide K-12 teachers with
tools and strategies to prepare students for college and career readiness.
Benefits for Leaders
- District Usage Reports and Evaluation Tools enable leaders to monitor progress and measure professional development results.
- Just-In-Time Leadership Resources and Online Courses incorporate best practices to increase student achievement.
- Scholastic U expands the reach of
READ 180 school-wide and creates a learning community based on literacy.
- A Low-Cost Annual Subscription allows access to every educator in a school.
- Training and Flexible Implementation options make it easy to manage ongoing, job-embedded professional development.
Explore Tools and Resources for Leaders
Benefits for Teachers
- Graduate-Level Online Courses help build a common foundation and set of literacy strategies across instructional areas.
- Just-In-Time Learning Resources: classroom videos, lesson plans, classroom management tools, digital overviews, assessments, training, and more, provide immediate support.
- Collaborative Learning Community enables teachers to learn from and share successes with peers in their school or across the country.
- Personalized Learning Tools allow teachers to track their progress and focus on learning goals.
Explore Tools and Resources for Teachers