With Scholastic After the Bell After School Reading Program, you get everything you need to conduct the most efficient and engaging extended-day classes or summer school classes.
|Reading Skills Practice
- The Teacher's Guide provides guided questions for comprehension and vocabulary plus opportunities for intervention and individual attention.
- The Trade Books for Small-Group Instruction provide fiction and nonfiction reading across text genres and content areas.
- The Independent Reading Library provides a range of fiction and nonfiction titles at different lexile levels to meet the needs of all your readers.
- The Poster helps students select books and guide their reading.
- The Read Aloud Books provide a whole-class listening experience and another opportunity to practice comprehension.