Try Scholastic Action FREE!
is our language arts intervention magazine. It's filled with high-interest content to inspire your low-level readers.
Here's how Action helps you build stronger readers:
- 14 Biweekly Issues are written in simple but exciting language to motivate and build confidence in low-level teen readers. And every article supports your curriculum with a one-page activity on key topics like Main Idea, Map Reading, Fact and Opinion.
- Reader's Theater Plays based on current, popular movies, TV shows and classic literature improve oral fluency while students have fun portraying their favorite characters.
- Real-Life Reading builds the skills students need in everyday life with activities that have them practice organization, money management, nutrition and more!
- Engage students with true stories about people their age in our True Teen Spotlight and our Celebrity Features cover essential grammar topics through fun bios and high-interest activities.
- Students hear both sides of a controversial issue that's relevant to them and voice their
opinions in our Debate Feature.
- Reading Comprehension Quizzes in each issue reinforce the skills teens need for
standardized testing success.
- Teacher's Guides help you make the most of your subscription with lessons plans,
reproducibles, reading levels, correlations to common core standards and more.
- Access FREE Online Resources with differentiated digital articles, video links,
audio podcasts, and more.
Place your FREE-Trial order now to bring Action into your class.
View and print items marked PDF using Adobe Acrobat Reader® software, version 4.0 or higher.
Get Adobe Reader® for free.