books get students talking about what’s on their minds using books that tackle some of today’s toughest teen issues.
Only $5.95 per book when you order four or more of any combination of book titles ($7.95 per book if you order less than four).
The same accessible, kid-friendly approach and educational value you have come to expect in Choices magazine can be found in Choices books for grades 7–12. The books tackle some of today’s toughest teen issues and are perfect for lessons and small group instruction, helping teens share ideas in a positive classroom setting.
- NEW! Sisters and Brothers: Understanding Your Siblings and Yourself
- NEW! The Skin You're In: Staying Healthy Inside and Out
- NEW! I Did It Without Thinking: True Stories About Impulsive Decisions
- NEW! Totally Tolerant: Spotting and Stopping Prejudice
- Out of Control: How to Handle Anger - Yours and Everyone Else's
- $mart Money: How to Manage Your Cash
- True Confessions: Real Stories about Drinking and Drugs
- Your Space: Dealing with Friends and Peers
- Surviving Divorce: Teens Talk About What Hurts and What Helps
- Bouncing Back: Dealing With the Stuff Life Throws at You
- Facing Competition: Can You Play By the Rules and Stay in the Game?
- Beating Depression: Teens Find Light at the End of the Tunnel
Each book contains:
- Real-life teen stories that shed light on difficult topics
- Research and statistics to provide important background information
- Opportunities for students to share their own stories and ideas
Order today for only $5.95 per book when you order four or more!
View and print items marked PDF using Adobe Acrobat Reader® software, version 4.0 or higher.
Get Adobe Reader® for free.