Getting off to a good start with Scholastic Reading Counts! is easily accomplished with implementation training. Our new online training module is moderated by an educator who is familiar with Scholastic Reading Counts!.
These two-hour sessions can be customized to meet the needs of participants including grade-level interests. SRC! implementation training provides educators with proven strategies, best practices, and great ideas to integrate this independent reading program into your school community.
SRC! Professional Development Participants Will Become Proficient in:
- Understanding the key features of the program.
- Customizing the features to meet individual needs of students or to achieve other instructional goals.
- Using Scholastic Achievement Manager to simplify record keeping and generating reports.
- Applying data to monitor progress and target instruction.
- Using the Lexile Framework® for Reading as a common measure for reading success.
$799 for 20 participants (two hours, materials included).
Call 1-800-387-1437 for more information.