An all-new digital tool to help educators keep bookrooms organized, and have access to seamless instructional planning.
The Leveled Bookroom 4.0 Accelerator allows you to:
- Find the books you need and create text sets easily
- Search, sort, and save titles by level, genre, theme, author, and comprehension or phonics skill
- Get access to instructional materials 24/7!
- Quickly and easily find Teaching Cards for every title to support lesson planning and scaffold instruction
- Access your easy-to-use Implementation Guide
Digital Access to Professional Learning
Take advantage of Scholastic’s collection of professional learning resources, including:
- A definitive, easy-to-use Implementation Guide to Guided Reading.
- A video library with brief, clear video presentations that demonstrate best practices for effective Guided Reading instruction.
Access Instructional Materials
- Teaching cards for every book to support lesson planning and scaffolding.
- “Behaviors to Notice and Support” assessment checklist that provides a clear understanding of the learning needs at every A-Z level.
- Running Records for all Benchmark Books to accurately track the progress of every student.
- Find the books you need and create title collections easily.
- Search and sort titles by level, genre, theme, text type, author, and comprehension or phonics skill.
- Search existing text sets or create and share your own.
Utilize simple but powerful management tools that let you get the most out of your bookroom with the innovative check-in/check-out system.