Reading Assessment Program Overview: SRI Print Version
Scholastic Reading Inventory Print Version:
- Offers two alternative forms (Form A and Form B) for pre- and post-testing, so you can monitor progress.
- Provides a consistent whole-group test format for Grades K–12.
- Provides a Lexile® measure, correlation to grade-level ranges, and norm-referenced data.
- Answer keys let you score tests easily and quickly—no waiting months for expensive results!
SRI Print Version is leveled appropriately for the developmental level of students in Grades 1–12:
- Levels 11–16 for Grades 1–6, respectively
- Level 17 for Grades 7–8
- Level 18 for High School
Students Reading Below Grade Level
SRI Print Version Levels HS–Alt1 and HS–Alt2 are high-interest, low-readability-level tests developed exclusively for at-risk students in middle and high school, reading more than 3 levels below grade level. The HS–Alt1 assesses middle school students with reading levels from Grades 4–6, while the HS–Alt2 assesses high school students with reading levels from Grades 7–8.
Each Level Packet Includes:
- 30 student copies of the appropriate SRI test
- Teacher's Guide
How to Order
For complete pricing information, call toll-free 1-877-268-6871 or print this convenient Order Form (PDF).