Reading Assessment Professional Development
Scholastic Reading Inventory Offers Program Implementation Training
Scholastic Implementation Consultants are former educators who have used Scholastic programs in their classrooms or schools. With our professional development workshops training, you and your staff learn how to implement Scholastic Reading Inventory by:
- Exploring program materials.
- Examining resources to make effective instructional placements.
- Gaining information on best practices for reading assessment administration.
- Learning to read and interpret data for informed decision making.
- Receiving information to forecast student performance outcomes.
Scholastic Reading Inventory Hands-On Training - $2,899
In-person, 7-hour training that can be customized to meet grade-level needs. Hands-on training can also include a leadership component.
Scholastic Reading Inventory Online Program Training - $799
Conducted entirely online, this two-hour workshop is facilitated by a Scholastic Implementation Consultant. These workshops can be scheduled to suit your staff’s time demands and to address your district-specific goals.