- research-based and classroom-tested materials that ensure literacy success for every child.
- culturally appropriate and meaningful literature, supported by proven technology to provide equal access for all.
- explicit, systematic instruction that integrates oral language, reading, writing, grammar, usage, mechanics, and spelling.
- developmentally appropriate skills and strategies, including phonics, that meet the needs of a wide range of students.
- assessment that informs instruction with all the tools needed for placement and diagnosis.
- easy-to-use lesson plans that provide flexibility for teachers.