Interactive Whiteboard Activities
Celebrate Winter Holidays
Students explore three fun interactive scrapbooks to learn the history and traditions behind Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa.
- Grades: 3–5, 6–8
"Celebrate Winter Holidays" allows students to explore Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa through engaging interactive scrapbooks. Articles, slideshows, and free printable activities give students a history lesson, let them connect with cultures around the world, and test their reading skills.
- In the Christmas scrapbook, students learn about the Christian holiday that's celebrated across the globe through various traditions.
- Students can explore Hanukkah, a Jewish holiday that honors an ancient victory of the Jews and a miracle that followed.
- With the Kwanzaa scrapbook, students study a holiday that celebrates African-American people, their culture, and their values.
- Students can Send a Holiday eCard that includes fun holiday facts.
- In Make Your Own Scrapbook, students share their own holiday traditions.
- They can print and answer these Thinking Questions to reflect upon each holiday.
- And they can use Clip Art and Images, a rich collection of visuals, to enhance any holiday project.